Monday 2 February 2009

Sega Vision lives!


Amazingly, after months of quiet, it seems that the Sega Vision does indeed exist! Sega Amusements have been showcasing the portable media device alongside other gadgets and games at this year's ATEI, and I must say I am surprised.

The system was originally thought to be retailing at around £100, the same price as a DS, but is in fact half of that - just £49.98! It even comes in a snazzy box that reminds me of the Saturn. Someone over on SegaVision.info has all ready got their hands on one, giving it an extremely positive review.


The design and advertising remains unchanged, meaning that everything we discovered last October was official and not fake. I now really want one, and I can't wait until they are released to the public!

No comments: