Monday 5 January 2009

View my console collection online


Yesterday I discovered a brilliant website called RF Generation. Here you can submit every games console, game, accessory and peripheral you own to show off to the internet.

I have spent the last few hours uploading just the Sega part of my collection. Some games are missing as the European versions were missing from the database, and I haven't even started with the Saturn and Dreamcast collection yet!

Still to go are my collections for the Sony, Nintendo and Atari consoles, as well as the MicroVision. I won't bother with my Commodore 64 and ZX Spectrum collections as the database contains hardly any games for them.

Anyway, you can see my collection here or under "Links" at the side of this blog. It's pretty feeble compared to those house-filling ones you see for sale on eBay!

No comments: