Thursday 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas from SEGAtastic!

The only way I knew it was Christmas today was by checking here. Anyway, I got a good haul this year. Here's the list of everything Sega branded:
  • Sega Mega-CD II
  • Sega Classic Arcade Collection (Mega-CD)
  • Sol-Feace (Mega-CD)
  • Cobra Command (Mega-CD)
  • Road Avenger (Mega-CD)
  • Silpheed (Mega-CD)
  • Thunderhawk (Mega-CD)
  • NBA Jam (Mega-CD)
  • Sherlock Holmes (Mega-CD)
  • Turbo Out Run (Commodore 64)
  • Out Run (Mega Drive)
  • Hellfire (Mega Drive)
  • Kawasaki Superbikes (Mega Drive)
  • Official Game Gear Bag
So yes, a particularly delicious bundle of Sega goodness there. Sol-Feace and Silpheed are definitely the best Mega-CD games out of that list. If you are a fan of extreme flashing images, then Silpheed is the game for you. I'm going to play it in the dark later on to heighten the insanity!

I hope you all had a very Sega Christmas. I did - now I'm off to have a seizure.

No comments: