Saturday 8 November 2008

More Sega stuff

Today in a charity shop I found a few Sega Saturn games for only £1 each! I had all of them except Sega Touring Car Championship, so I got that. Also, a few days ago I bought a boxed Mega CD II with five games which are:
  • Road Avenger
  • Sega Classics Arcade Collection
  • Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective
  • Sol-Feace
  • Cobra Command
The whole lot was about £35 off eBay, which I think is quite cheap compared to most of the others on there. Unfortunately I can't play on it until Christmas! Now all I need is a 32X, and I'll have the heaviest and bulkiest games machine on Earth!

Most of the Mega CD games on eBay at the moment are about £6-£10 each, but when I first started looking for Mega CDs they were only about £1-£5! What has happened? I won't be able to buy much for my shiny new Mega CD then. Oh well.

No comments: