Friday 6 March 2009

Edge celebrates 200th issue with 200 covers

Take your pick!

In celebration of Edge's 200th issue, 200 different cover designs have been produced. This is far more than their 10 covers for their 10th birthday!

Each cover is of course game-related, and inevitably features a few Sega ones. Here's the list:
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Shenmue
  • Bayonetta
  • Wonder Boy
  • Streets of Rage
  • Virtua Fighter
  • Out Run
  • Space Harrier
I may have missed some out as the pictures were tiny, or just unrecognisable to my brain.

As for which one I'd get, I have no idea. It may not even be a Sega one, as I like the Shadow of the Beast and Arkanoid ones. The Commodore 64 and Spectrum ones are nice too, as are the late '90s-themed ones (my games magazine-buying heyday) like PaRappa the Rapper. Argh! I cannot choose!

EDIT: Rez is apparently on one of the covers, but I can't find it. Oh well!

[Source: Edge Online]

No comments: